It is rare to issue Property Insurance policies nowadays based on Standard wordings alone. Most contain many additional clauses and extensions of cover.
This presentation aims to explain the most commonly used clauses and extensions in the market, their benefits & impact on scope of cover provided.
Junior underwriters, underwriting assistants, junior claims personnel, sales, distribution and account executive staff.
After finishing this workshop, the attendees will be able to:
• Understand the principle of indemnity
• Differentiate between types of clauses and their use in relation to basic principles and conditions, e.g:
• Learn briefly about BI extensions such as Accumulated stock, Denial of access, Suppliers & Customers,…..
• Understand the reason these clauses are added to the policies
• Determine the impact of these clauses on the operation of cover and claim settlement
6 hours (1 day or 2 half-days)